The lace collar dress & how to do it!



Brogues - Thrifted, £1.50 / Dress - Kids department of Primark / Lace collar - Ebay, £2.00?

For ages, I wanted the YUMI dress that had been seen on Sienna Miller! My sister had the contrast version (White dress with black collar) and I was uber jealous! I already had a cheap Primark lace dress, so when my mum purchased a cheap lace collar off ebay, I knew what I wanted to do and how simple it was!

You need ~
♥ Lacey collar (There are some cheap ones here, & here)
♥ Cheap lace dress, or any dress really!
♥ Needle & thread

1. Whilst wearing your chosen dress, Take the lace collar and pin it to where you want it to be. The first time round I just pinned it flat, and it ended up not being in the middle! So it's best to pin whilst on yourself, or even someone else, just to get it right :)

2. Sew it on with a needle and thread, making sure to pin the ends down as they will fold over otherwise.

3. DONE! :)

If you follow me on twitter then you will have seen I'm thinking about getting a FULL FRINGE! If anyone has one or used to have one, please give me advice because it's such a big step and I also have a very small forehead, so thats an obstacle I need to tackle!
Hope you liked this little DIY post :)
I have no idea what the next post will be on, but hopefully it won't be too poop!


0 comments:

Post a Comment