And the winner is...

1. Corinna @ Feathersandair!
Congratualtions, I'm uber jealous of this win, as the necklace is gorgeous! And I will send it first classs tomorrow, so hopefully you will get it by christmas!

Sorry I've been abit MIA, I've been working on moving the store to ebay, and it's been quite difficult to say the least! But I'm going to enjoy it more because you guys can buy things via auctioning, which is always so much more fun than buying it straight up!
And also, the forever popular 'dorothy dress' has officially been sold *sad face* As I know that was one of the most popular items in the shop!


I've also recently bought 3 items from the TIGI bed head set, all this for £6 (inc p&p!) off ebay, because some of them have been slightly used! I couldn't believe it! I'm going to do like a mini review because I know lots of people want to bite the bullet and purchase them, but they are abit pricey!

Heres a sneak peak at some things coming up in the shop:


They're all gorgeous, and I'll let you know when I list them and when the shop has had a full changeover! :)
Theres not much else to say, but I'll try blog more frequently, promise! I'm going xhristmas shopping with Ruth tomorrow so I'll take pictures etc. I'll also do more posts about christmas cause I'm SO excited! I'll do a boxing day posts on thing I bought for my family & friends and then on what I recieved :D

Hope you are all enjoying the holidays so far my lovelies!

0 comments:

Post a Comment