#01 instagram

Hello everyone, how are you? :-)
I wanted to do an outfit post but I've been feeling super under the weather, so I thought I'd do a little filler post with some roundup of instagram photos (I know everyone does this but I didn't want to neglect posting!)

My instagram name is just 'shewearsfashion'!


homade soup, me and my boyf, slippers, temple run champion!, dominoes pizza, me snuggled up in the snow, lots of new clothes c/o glamorousuk, snow fairy - best lush product ever!, Seansations crisps that are amazingg, handmade collar, my cute likkle rabbit, in the bath, my and my fluffy hat, me watching 90210 in the bath, pizza, me and my rabbit, sheffield in the snow!, disco nails, pretty rose, hunter wellies c/o outdoor kit, meeee!

Will have a new outfit picture later on in the week, hopefully wednesday! Have so many nice things to show you and exciting things to tell you! But until then if you want to follow me via twitter then I'll be around to chat to if anyone needs me :-) I've also had quite a few emails this week from you guys with questions etc & just wanna say honestly feel free to mail me! I always respond and will try and help with any questions you may have, or just general chitchat - I don't bite! Just email me @ shewearsfashion@gmail.com :-)
P.S. I'm also taking advertisers on my sidebar if you want to drop me an email for quotes etc!

0 comments:

Post a Comment