Jack Skellington

Seen as halloween is upon us, I thought it was only fitting I have a few halloween-esque posts :-)









Jack Skellington Skull top, c/o oasap
Triangle hand harness bracelet, You Wear Fashion (£10 - coming soon!)
Black beanie hat, carboot - 50p
American Apparel Riding pants, ebay - £35
Double platform studded suede creeper lookalikes, ebay - £19.99



I actually love this oversized skull top. It's very different to any I've seen on the high street, it's perfect with leggings (or riding pants as I am wearing!) and a good pair of creepers. Oh and a beanie but ya know, that goes without saying! ;-)
I love it because it looks so much like Jack Skellington from a Nightmare before christmas, which I religuously watch every single halloween. It is truelly Tim Burton at his best in my eyes, and cannot wait till halloween now!
Also a little note about the triangle hand harness / bracelet. It will be in my store in about a weeks time but I actually wore it with this outfit and didn't want to have to take it off just to fit my blog! If you would like to preorder it please email me at shewearsfashion@gmail.com & I will be able to send it out before its *officially* in store ;-)
Are you guys looking forward to Halloween?

0 comments:

Post a Comment