Wine

Wow, what a crazy start to my week.
I am now aware after writing that, that it's actually Tuesday not Monday.
Life Fail.











Wine Coloured Carousel Print Batwing Shirt, c/o Oh MY Love
Black Skater Skirt, c/o ROMWE
Gold cross necklace c/o Eclectic Eccentricity
Triangle Hand Chain, c/o Eclectic Eccentricity
Skull Ring (lookalike of Alexander Mcqueen!), Matalan - £6
Gold ring, carboot - 50p
Blue Stone Ring, Primark - £2
Faux Jeffrey Campbell Litas, c/o soyoushoes


So this is an outfit I sort of just threw on together. I recieved this gorgeous Wine coloured blouse from oh my love and I have to say I am just completely in love with th style of the blouse. It's batwibged, and similar to the nasty gal blouses which I hav been dying to get my hands on! I wasn't sure of the pony print on it as it's quite *girly* but it has grown on me :-)

This skirt is my absolute favourite skirt I own, and is my official 'autumn skirt'. It is the perfect length and will look amazing with well.. everything! Skirts, shirts, crop tops! I also got a bunch of other aazing things from the amazing people at ROMWE (including this cosmic dress oh my effing god!) and will show you as soon as possible!

Wearing a few pieces from EE jwellery too which, as I've said before, are my favourite jewellery brand who I've supported since they were small, and including them supporting me back in the 'iheartvintagex' days - so they always have a space in my heart and blog ;-) <3 NOW You may have seen on twitter/instagram or even caught it on Tv... but I was on the tv this morning! Remember me talking about how I was constantly in London? And then talking about doing some 'filming'? Yeah well the outcome was a piece for Matalan online and closer magazine! You can find the video HERE! It was a crazy experience. Very tiring and surreal, ALOT of filming and reshooting, I now have appreciation for people who act, because it is so hard having to repeat everything from different angles haha!

Thankyou so much to Matalan and to all of your kind words, so surrreal to see the advert after THIS MORNING ON ITV1! SERIOUSLY! Things like this don't happen to 19 year old girls like me from Sheffield, so I'm very thankful and humbled by th whole thing.

Much love to every single one of you, seriously <3


0 comments:

Post a Comment