Free People

Hello!
It feels like I have been gone FOREVER! I've missed doing outfit posts, and I have recieved so many pretty things recently that I can't wait to show you!












Oversized White Box Tee, c/o Free People
Black Leggings, Primark - £4
Tribal / Ethnic Style Necklace, Carboot - £2
Celine Lookalike Clog / Wooden Wedge platform, ebay - £30
Proenzer Schouler PS1 lookalike satchel c/o istyle

This gorgeous oversized boxy tee was sent to me by the incredible team at free people. hey were something I only lusted after and was never able to buy myself as they are American based (hate you customs!) But thank goodness they now have a UK website! The stuff is gorgeous and perfect for summer, especially the tee I chose! I really love oversized t-shirts at the moment, they're so versatile & the detailing on the back reminds me of a dinosaur! I had to shove on my gorgeous tribal necklace which my mum bought me to pull in the whole 'ethnic' theme that free people definitely emulate! Oh and my blogs, which haven't made an appearance is tooooo long. They're definitely summer shoes, infact this whole outfit is very summery. Oh well, BRING ON AUGUST!

I'm currently sorting through all the things I'm taking to London on Friday for the first day of Fashion Week, argh! I will be there thewhole 5 days, and will be tweeting and instagramming everything no doubt :-) Will any of you guys be there? I'm super excited!


Vote for me in the wildfox take 10 contest
| Facebook | Twitter | Lookbook | Pinterest | Tumblr | Instagram | Bloglovin |

0 comments:

Post a Comment