Hello everyone! I'm still feeling a little ill at the moment, so haven't had time to get round to doing any outfit posts!

I decided rather than neglect my lovely readers, I'd put together a few outfits for valentines day! Whether you have a partner, or are just going out with your friends for the night, I think valentines day is the PERFECT excuse to dress up! My boyfriend is actually away in Morocco (yes, I'm super jealous!) on valentines, and I have London fashion Week the next day, so we won't be doing anything this year. We might do it on a random day a few weeks after, sort of our 'own' valentines. It doesn't stop me branstorming ideas as to what I would wear, and thought I'd share them with you guys!

Gold Accents.



Red Maxi Dress With a Slit, Missguided - £17.99
Gold Glitter Platforms, Ebay - £16.99
Gold Michael Kors Lookalike Watch, Ebay - £15.99
Gold Sequin Zara Lookalike Clutch, Ebay - £4.29
Gold Collar Necklace, Ebay - £1.99

This outfit is a twist on what I wore last year. The Larysa dress fro Missguided is pretty much my go to dress for any date or fancy occasion, and I always wear red with gold accessories. Silver would work just as nice though :-) I'm really in love with the gold watch, it looks mega expensive and easily a lookalike of the coveted Michael Kors Watch! The sequin gold clutch is on my wish list at the moment. I was desperate for one as they were made popular by Zara, and then primark stocked a few which I never got my hands on!



Understated.



Black Pleated Bodycon Dress, Ebay - £8.99
3D Heart Diamante Clutch, Ebay - £9.55
Silver Glitter Platform Heels, Daisystreet - £29.99
Large Silver Triangle Drop Earrings, Topshop - £8.50
Large Silver Ring, Ebay - £1.99

This dress looks really gorgeous and like it could flatter any figure at all! Sweetheart necklines are a favourite as mine as I'm not particularly blessed in that area, but this creates the effect of a bigger bust ;-) I kept it fairly simple and just accessorised to the max. I reallty love these topshop earrings and the little diamante heart clutch!



A hint of red.



White Skater Dress, Ebay - £6.45
Red Envelope Clutch Bag, Ebay - £10.99
Red Suede Platform Heels, Ebay - £24.99
Mac Ruby Woo Lipstick, Mac - £14

White and red go pretty much hand in hand, and wearing a simple skater skirt and red lip is lovely if you're doing more of a daytime lunch kind of thing. The red platforms are BEAUTIFUL, but you could easily pop a pair of red flats if you aren't one for massive heels in the day! The clutch is a little different and I quite like it :-)


I hope you guys liked this, I'm sorry for not being very active on twitter / instagram or anything like that. I hope I will be feeling a little better this weekend, and James dragged me to meadowhall to get me out the house which was MUCH needed! I didn't end up getting anything but it was nice to just get myself out and about :-)

Are you guys doing anything lovely for valentines at all that I can be super jealous about? Do let me know! ;-)
Much Love as always guys <3

Vote for me in the wildfox take 10 contest
| Facebook | Twitter | Lookbook | Pinterest | Tumblr | Instagram | Bloglovin |

0 comments:

Post a Comment