Heart Attack.

Hello all!
The snow is starting to clear up a little, but it's still mega thick. It's literally around 3-4 inches deep *gulp*















Sheer Leopard Print Shirt, c/o Oh My Love
Black Skater Skirt, c/o Romwe
Red Unif Hellbounds, Gift via Nastygal
Faux Leather Sleevless Gilet, Carboot - £4 (similar here!)
Red Knit Beanie, Ebay - £2.90
Circle John Lennon Round Sunglasses, c/o Zerouv

I asolutely L-O-V-E this leopard print shirt. Teaming it with red accents is something I think works with really well with this print (which I did similarly here) and so naturally I whipped my red hellbounds out, and added my new red beanie off ebay into the mix.

I'm hopign the weather will clear up so I can start really working my wardrobe. At the moment, I'm afraid, it won't be all that exciting!

But I do hope you are all well! :-)

| Facebook | Twitter | Lookbook | Pinterest | Tumblr | Instagram | Bloglovin |


0 comments:

Post a Comment