It Was Always You

Today was slightly schoolgirl esque in my outfit. I'm not really sure why but black and white seems to be all I can muster up at the moment, but luckily red is here to the recue!












Lookalike Zara Stud Shirt, Ebay - £12
Waffle Knit Jumper, H&M £7.99 (similar here!)
Black Skater Skirt, c/o Romwe
Red oversized large envelope clutch (other colours available!) , ebay - £11.50
Black Suede Buckle Wedge Boots, Gift (Similar Here!)
Gold Love Ring and Gold Chunky Ring, Thrifted - £1 each
Gold Chunky Chain Bracelet, H&M - £3.99

I really really love this lookalike zara shirt. I wasn't sure if I wanted it when it was on everyones radar a few months ago but it's only £12 and perfect with gold accents! Especially perfect for poking out under a jumper!
The Red clutch is a throwback from a while ago and I don't know why I don't use it as much as it's amazing! Big enough for everything and perfect for a pop of red :-)

The weather has been crazy recently. And I mean like, snowy one day and then sunny the next. My wardrobe is trying to adapt but I'm finding it really difficult - argh! Summer, I'm ready when you are! ;-)

| Facebook | Twitter | Lookbook | Pinterest | Tumblr | Instagram | Bloglovin |

0 comments:

Post a Comment