Heart of Blue.















Black & Blue Aviator Biker Leather Jacket, c/o Sheinside
Blue Mesh Cage Bra, Topshop - £20
Blue Angle Zip Skirt, c/o Motel
Jeffrey Campbell Cross Spike Damsels, Charity Shop -
Lookalike Blue 'Celine' Trapeze Bag, Ebay - £37.99
Circle Sunglasses, c/o Zerouv

This outfit is a big contrast to the all monochrome outfit from my last post! The whole outfit is pretty much based around this incredible blue and black avaiator jacket from sheinside - it was love at first sight! When I recieved the motel skirt I knew they would be an incredible pairing, and then I seemed to carry on buying a large amount of blue things, which all semlessly fit into this outfit.

The bag is probably my favourite. I havent bought a new bag in a whie, but this celine lookalike is pure gorgeousness. The postage was very fast to say it was from china, and the quality is beyond what I thought it what be! The celine trapeze style is one of my favourites at the moment - might have to cheekily get myself a black too!

I'm also wearing a bit more makeup than usual, what do you guys think? I'm super low maintenence when it comes to my hair and makeup - so it's quite a rarity when I do the whole eyeshadow and straighten my hair thing - but I think it's nice to show that side of me off, rather than me constantly looking boyish with my beanies and snapbacks! ;-)

Please vote for me in the fashiolista x o'neill contest HERE!
| Facebook | Twitter | Lookbook | Pinterest | Tumblr | Instagram | Bloglovin |

0 comments:

Post a Comment