Neon.

Seeing me with a neon beanie isn't exactly uncommon nowadays. I wanted to team this with my new acrylic necklace I recieved from the lovely sara. Her necklaces are so incredible, clear and acrylic, just what I love! I was going to team this outfit with my neon perspex clutch but I didn't want neon overkill (is that even possible?) so I wore my lovely grafea backpack instead!
















White Crop Knit Sweater (other colours available!), ebay - £6.50
White Panel Wrap Mini Skirt/Shorts 'Skort', Zara - £25.99 (Similar HERE!)
White Large Leather Rucksack, c/o Grafea
Neon Acrylic Necklace, c/o Whittle By Design
Neon Clear Perspex Envelope Clutch, £9.99
Neon Knit Beanie, Ebay - £2.99
Ozone White Leather Chunky Heels, Office - £68 (SIMILAR HERE!!)
Neon Socks, ebay - £1.86
Oversized White Watch c/o ice watch
Above Knuckle rings, Plain and aztec - c/o Bohemian Collective
Chunky Silver, Thrifted - 20p

This is the first time wearing my zara skort, and oh my god it's incredible. It's fairly big, but is so comfy and goes with pretty much everything in my wardrobe! I'm also wearing my white crop sweater off ebay which is amaaazing. Little annoying the skirt and bag are a little more off white than the sweater which is pure white, but it's still amazing (and cheap!)

Tomorrow is May Day - oh my! It feels like the months are getting shorter and shorter! I think I'm finally going to renew my contract and get an iphone 5 - woo! My boyfriend has it and it's so much faster and easier than my iphone 4, which has lasted a good 2 years and will now get give to my sister :-) queue lots of new and exciting iphone cases haha!

Please vote for me in the fashiolista x o'neill contest HERE!
| Facebook | Twitter | Lookbook | Pinterest | Tumblr | Instagram | Bloglovin |

0 comments:

Post a Comment