Unif.

Today was a snapback and sweater kind of day. The weather has been surprisingly warm recently and I've definitely taken each opportunity the sun has made an appearance to get my bare legs out. I just feel like before we know i it will be September again and we will all be crying!















Unif Evil Face Sweater, Karmaloop Ebay Outlet Store - £35
Style Stalker Leather Asymetric Zip Skirt, c/o Cage City (similar here)
Boy London Cap, Ebay - £11.99
Double platform studded suede creeper lookalikes, ebay - £19.99
Grafea Yellow Leather Backpack, c/o Grafea

Accessories:
Above Knuckle rings, Peace, Plain and aztec - c/o Bohemian Collective
Silver Boss Watch, Boyfriends (similar here!)
Chunky Silver, Thrifted - 20p
Cross ring, Thrifted - 50p


I got this unif sweater from the Karmaloop ebay store, which is really really good for getting discounted bits. Be careful of customs charges however!
Speaking of customs charges, I kid you not - I now owe them £120 for two different orders. I think I might die a little when I hand it over!

I really like the evil face sweater cause it reminds of the film Evolution (big throwback right there!) but I really do not rate the weird tassels - sorry unif! Unif does happen to be one of my favourite brands ever - their grungy pieces are so fresh and cool! I really wish I lived in America because my favourite brands like unif, evil twin, wildfox etc wouldn't be 1000x more expensive!

I haven't worn my creepers in a while and this cap is never leaving my head at the moment - I need to definitely mix it up because I tend to just wear the same things at the moment!
I alays tend to wear my boyfriends things when I miss him so I decided to wear his very oversized and nowhere near fits my boss watch, and i really like it actually! I'm so excited because I've planned us a special day next week and I'm finally seeing iron man 3! Woooo I hope it lives up to my expectations because they are high!

Please vote for me in the fashiolista x o'neill contest HERE!
| Facebook | Twitter | Lookbook | Pinterest | Tumblr | Instagram | Bloglovin |

0 comments:

Post a Comment