Orange.

The weather/lighting has not been on my side today so this post is just going to be a quick one!











Orange Bralet, c/o Republic
Neon orange beanie, Ebay - £1.48
Black Skater Skirt, c/o Romwe
Faux Leather Sleevless Gilet, Carboot - £4 (similar here!)
Alexander Wang Kirsten Tote Lookalike Bag, Ebay - £33
Leather Black UNIF Hellbound / Big Lita Lookalike, c/o Missguided

Above Knuckle ring - c/o Bohemian Collective
Chunky Silver, Thrifted - 20p
Cross ring, Thrifted - 50p

I bought this orange beanie and a range of other beanies including red, blue, white, pink and yellow. It's a lot more neon than the bralet I'm wearing, but I think it's because it's super neon!

I've got a trip to Manchester to see the team at Missguided for a fun filled day, and then Wednesday is me popping off to London for abit of top secret filming - it's all very exciting but tiring! Will be happy when the week is done as I'm a hater of travelling, but should be fun whilst I'm there!

| Facebook | Twitter | Lookbook | Pinterest | Tumblr | Instagram | Bloglovin |

0 comments:

Post a Comment