Radioactive

The weather as been really up and down recently. One minute it's boiling hot, the next it's pouring it down with rain!














Floral Trapeze Dress, c/o Missguided
Leather Black UNIF Hellbound / Big Lita Lookalike, c/o Missguided
White Large Floral Crown, Topshop - £22

This lovely floral trapeze dress from missguided is one of my favourites at the moment. It's such a lovely and lose fit, and I think would flatter any figure. I teamed it with my big fat killer heels from MG too, and a floral crown of course!

I've had a pretty laid back week, as next week I have a really busy week so I don't want to overwhelm myself. I also went out on Monday night for the first time in what feels like forever and I had the best time ever, but spent yesterday completely huddled up in bed with a hangover! I cannot believe it is already the middle of June - keep wondering where the time is going!

| Facebook | Twitter | Lookbook | Pinterest | Tumblr | Instagram | Bloglovin |

0 comments:

Post a Comment