We Can't Stop

This is one of my favourite outfits that I threw together. Usually, I'm very thorough with how I go about my outfits, down to every last detail. But with this it was one of those last minute things. I borrowed this lovely check shirt off my sister and the rucksack off her friend, perfect!














Cut out bikini (lookalike one teaspoon!), c/o Sheinside
Style Stalker Leather Asymetric Zip Skirt, c/o Cage City (similar here)
Blue Check Shirt, sisters (vintage)
Blue rucksack, sisters friends
Boy London Cap, Ebay - £11.99
Leather Black UNIF Hellbound / Big Lita Lookalike, c/o Missguided

You're probably thinking I own far too many of these cut out bras. That is true, and I need someone to tell me to just chill. I own the ne teaspoon bikini, and I also bught the chromat bustier. And then when I spotted this on sheinside I knew it had to be mine. If you are after a cheaper alternative get your hands on this cause it really is amazing. You have to be a little brave to wear it but throw over a a baggy shirt and it's less fleshy and more 'cool'

I'm off to London tomorrow and am really really excited. I have been mega busy these past few weeks but I hope you guys are enjoying the blog still and that I'm trying to update as much as possible!

| Facebook | Twitter | Lookbook | Pinterest | Tumblr | Instagram | Bloglovin |

0 comments:

Post a Comment