Confessions of an heiress.

Thought I'd post a few more photos from when I did my photoshoot with the sunglasses shop all those months ago! Being able to style everything myself was great just for the pure fact that it means that I can then blog about it because they're my clothes etc.. the only thing was that my suitcase was SO FREAKIN HEAVY that I had to get very expensive taxis everywhere - boo!












Photography: Holly Broomhall (twitter) | Makeup: Sarah Nice | Hair: Claire Cox

White Drop Arm Hole Vest, Asos - £10
White Bra Crop Top, Asos - £6
Vintage DIY polka dot cullottes, Carboot - 50p
Leather Black UNIF Hellbound / Big Lita Lookalike, c/o Missguided

Rayban Wayfarer Sunglasses, Sunglasses Shop*
*All starred items were supplied for the shoot, I do not own them.

These culottes have made a fair few appearances on the blog now and they're one of my all time favourites thrifted finds of all time! I teamed them this time with my drop arm hole vest from asos which is an incredible basic to have! They're great to show off a pop of colour if you wanna wear a bright coloured bra underneath, however I kept it clean and simple with my asos bra crop top.

I absolutely love how my hair was done for these photos specifically. I wish that I was someone that actually knew how to be adventurous with my hair because there is just so much of it! But I've always been a very low maintenance girl, so I tend to just leave it in its natural loose and wavy self!

Hope you you are all good and I uploaded a super duper massive haul over on my youtube if you would like to take a little look. I'm still quite scared of youtube and it's a whole lot of work - I definitely didn't realise that editing took so many hours so I now have a new found respect for all the youtubers out there because it really is ALOT of work! I'll try and keep at it though. Will be announcing my new job over on my channel on tuesday (I'll post the video here though so you guys can take a look) as it effects my blog life quite a bit and also I'm just excited to share the news..

Don't worry though - I'm not quitting my blog! :-)
Much love!

| Facebook | Twitter | Lookbook | Pinterest | Tumblr | Instagram | Bloglovin |

0 comments:

Post a Comment