The Editors Market.














Check Smock Dress, c/o The Editors Market
Brown Sunglasses, c/o zerouv
Brown Small Satchel Bag, Primark - £4 (similar here!)
Lookalike Celine Clog Style Wedges, ebay - £30
Black Spike Fedora / Tribly Hat, c/o Missguided

I absolutely love this dress. It reminds me of the dresses that are floating around on the bloggersphere from The WhitePepper, Especially this one! My sister and her friends kept saying I look like I'm pregnant and wearing a maternity dress, but I just think it's the best dress for when you're rocking a post takeaway food baby!

I really like how I styled it actually. I find myself gravitating toward caps and massive heels alot more than other accessories, but being a blogger I'm lucky enough to get given a few freebies and therefore have quite an extensive wardrobe! Which means it's great for experimenting - especially this trilby which I think will be my a/w staple! It's ridiculously nice, and feels so expensive too!

I've realy been enjoying the summer so far and I am so happy that theres at least 4 weeks of it left!
I'm filming my first youtube video next week which I'm scared about but fingers crossed it goes okay. If you want to 'subscribe' (sounds so weird typing that!) then my channel will be over here at shewearsfashion! Look out for that guys ;-)

| Facebook | Twitter | Lookbook | Pinterest | Tumblr | Instagram | Bloglovin |

0 comments:

Post a Comment