Walk in the woods.













Khaki Fur Lined Parka, Ebay - £16.99
Grey Skater Dress, Glamorous c/o Bank
Tartan reversible large scarf, christmas gift (but here on ebay!)
Over the knee black knit socks, Primark - £2 (similar here)
Black Dr Martens c/o Scorpio Shoes

My sisters best friend stayed with us the other week and brought over her lovely dog too. We took her on a walk and it was nice to just take some outfit pictures on the spot! This khaki parka has now been taken by my little sis as her coat (it suits her better!)but I am still in love with it. Everyone needs a khaki parka in their wardrobe for winter it goes with everything and it is SO WARM AND COSY!!!

Tomorrow I will be spending the day editing my 'DIY ombre hair video' as I actually had to re record it due to lighting issue .. my bad!!! Hopefully it will be up by saturday so make sure you subscribe to my channel peeps!



Youtube | Facebook | Twitter | Lookbook | Pinterest | Tumblr | Instagram | Bloglovin |

0 comments:

Post a Comment